Microïds announce the development of Moto Racer 4 , marking the return of one of the most famous video game franchises. The game is planned for 2016 on new Gen consoles!
With more than seven million units sold, the Moto Racer series , which was created back in 1997 by Paul Cuisset (Flashback, Darkstone, etc.), is coming back to consoles. Like its predecessors, Moto Racer 4 will deliver the immediate pleasure of an arcade game with ultra-fast races in high-powered cars or spectacular Motocross races.
This new addition to the Moto Racer series will be released for the first time on latest-generation consoles. Currently being developed by Artefacts Studio with Unreal Engine 4, the game will offer a unique graphical style and remain true to the spirit of Moto Racer that has won over so many fans around the world.
Elliot Grassiano, Microïds Unit VP, explains: “Moto Racer 4 fits in perfectly with Microïds' new strategy, which is to concentrate on ambitious video game projects with an international scope, such as Syberia 3 and Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders. This latest offering wil put the spotlight back on a legendary video game franchise that has been very popular among gamers".
- 1 GAME, 2 CATEGORIES ASPHALT & OFF ROAD
- EVEN MORE CHALLENGES - In Progression Mode, excel yourself and win the challenges laid down to access even more content!
- IMPRESSIVE AND VARIED ENVIRONMENTS - From the Bay Area to the Himalayas via the desert, prove that it's possible to freestyle on a bike in any environment!
- BIKES TO SUIT YOU - Using the customisation mode, personalise your bike to suit your style.
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS - Take on your friends in split screen or online using the multi-player mode with up to 10 players per race!