Få adgang med det samme og begynd at spille. Tag del i dette spil idet det udvikles.
Bemærk: Dette spil med tidlig adgang er ikke færdigt og ændrer sig måske mere. Hvis du ikke er begejstret for at spille dette spil i dets nuværende tilstand, bør du vente for at se, om spillet skrider frem længere inde i udviklingen
Darksburg is a cooperative survival action game where you must team up to survive against the hordes of Infected that have decided to settle down in the quaint little town of Darksburg.
Assume the role of one of the heroic Survivors or (If you’re feeling particularly nefarious) join the ranks of the devious Revenants, each with their own unique skills and personalities, and master their abilities in an over-the-top struggle against overwhelming odds!
- Master the arts of cooperative gameplay to survive the relentless hordes of Infected that have taken over Darksburg.
- Explore a number of zombie infested locales with different objectives and gameplay modes, including the infamous and unforgiving Last Stand!
- Manage (very) limited resources and master each Survivor’s unique skills to prevail!
- Take control of the Revenants and rid the town of those troublesome Survivors!
- Challenge yourself and your team with the highest difficulty levels for even greater rewards.
- Improve and personalise your favorite Survivors with items and unlockable skills.
- Play the bag guys in PvP
Choose Your Side
The streets of Darksburg await you… Team up with an audacious band of survivors and overcome the hordes of infected that plague the town in Survival mode or turn your back on humanity, join the Revenants grotesque ranks and thwart the survivors in PvP!
Your choice, we don’t judge.
As the old saying goes, “Keep your friends close, and your enemies as far away as possible because they’re zombies, and they want to eat you.” Or maybe it’s just these guys that say that? Anyway... Meet the Survivors!
An unconventional alliance consisting of a nun, gourmet, bounty hunter (and her chipmunk) and a wolfman, who together must make their way through the streets of Darksburg and achieve the almost insurmountable task of navigating this wretched town unscathed.
Each with unique abilities and movesets, they will have to work together if they are to make it out of Darksburg in one piece.
What’s the point of having a group of heroes without a few larger than life villains to oppose them? Enter, The Revenants. These formerly notorious inhabitants of Darksburg succumbed to the infection shortly after the outbreak with... interesting results.
Far more dangerous than your...